Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The White Guy Loves Books


I'm back in Paris for a quick week as a reward to myself for surviving my second year of grad school. Friend Vicki is here with me, her first time in the City of Light, and a treat for me as she is an architect, so I get to traverse some familiar ground with her eyes pointing out the things I haven't seen.

The days have been good, if on the chilly side - but the sun has been hiding, making for rather dull pictures. However, I found a new White Guy! He was on an awning close to the Pompidou Center (a Renzo Piano confection of architecture with its brightly colored insides on the outside). He was up to one of my favorite pastimes... reading.

For other White Guy pix, check back on the old blog (link on the left)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sam,
Glad to hear you are traveling again and congrats on completing year 2. Enjoy yourself. Joyce A

Anonymous said...

Enjoy yourself Sammie! Love you!

Nicky

Unknown said...

So glad to have you out and about and entertaining your fans with your adventures.
Ah, Paris in the spring. What a treat. I would take overcast cool days. I am already tired of the blasting heat here. Santa Barbara is on fire, again.
Have a GRAND time and don't forget to upload some pix.
Love and Hugs

Pennie said...

I'm so glad you took a break and in Paris, woohoo! Would love to see pics of your work, do post.

Anonymous said...

Sam,
Welcome back to Paris...glad to see White Guy again, brings back memories. Sindi

tuffy said...

sam: can't wait to hear more!
xx johanna