Friday, May 16, 2008

Welcome to Version 2

It seems that, in the upheaval of moving across country last year, when I deleted my old email address, with it, I inadvertently killed my ability to manipulate my blog at the admin level. Due to privacy rights, the kind folks at Google can't identify me well enough to let me back in. While this is a royal pain in the seat, I strenuously support privacy - and thus the best solution seems to be to create a V2 blog. So here it is...

The original Art on the Road blog will remain linked at the top of this one. While I could spend time to recreate the posts, I would lose all of your lovely comments (and I'm not willing to give them up).

If you subscribe by RSS feed, don't forget to update to the new address here:
http://samhunter42.blogspot.com/

I'm back off to Europe again this summer (yes, dreadful habit, but someone has to do it). I will be studying with the University of Georgia's Abroad program based in Cortona (Tuscany) Italy, so while Italy is certainly an upgrade over Harrisonburg, there will be some serious work required of me amidst the play and local travel. It's still grad school, so it's all about the work!

Watch this space for pix and stories - oh and yes, I promise to eat lots of gelato for you. Yes, all of you :-)

No comments: